This page is for non-commercial sponsorship of the Great Detectives of Old Time Radio. For those who enjoy the program or would like to share a non-commercial message with listeners and to help support the program. Examples of some non-commercial messages:
We do not accept ads for financial services, alcohol, or tobacco.
- Acknowledgement: “This episodes of Box 13 is brought you by John Smith.”
- Dedication: “This episode of Yours Truly Johnny Dollar is dedicated to Lora Smith on her birthday from her husband, John.”
- Memorial: “This episode of Let George Do It is dedicated to the loving memory of Lieutenant Lee Smith of the San Diego Police Department.”
- Charity: “This episode of Sherlock Holmes is sponsored by John Smith. John reminds you to support the American Red Cross and save a life by contributing to a local blood drive.”
Terms and Exclusions:
- The cost of advertising on the Great Detectives of Old Time Radio is $25 per episode. There is no minimum for non-commercial orders.
- Your sponsorship will be an exclusive ad for the episodes you’ve selected with the following exceptions:
- If we receive a large buy from a podcast ad network, we’ll run that ad. (If you buy out the quarter, we’ll refrain from accepting other ads.)
- Ads should be requested ten days in advance of when you’d like them to air due to current production schedule.
- Payment accepted only through Paypal or Personal Money orders. No barter available.
If you’re interested in running an ad campaign, please fill out the form below with details:
Please use the form below to send an email to the site administrator.